Self Study Course - Auditing, Fraud Detection and Cash Recovery using ActiveData
By Michelle Shein and Rich Lanza
Course Level: Basic
Prerequisites: ActiveData Professional Edition Version 5.0 (trial or licensed)
Advance Preparation: None
Format: Electronic download
Purpose: To assist auditors, fraud examiners and management in implementing data analysis routines using ActiveData for Excel Professional Edition.
Now includes sections on random sampling, stratified random sampling, monetary unit sampling and Digital Analysis using Benford's Law.
This course will:
- Introduce you to the powerful combination of ActiveData and Excel
- Walk you through basic fraud detection and cash recovery reporting concepts
- Map out each step for the most common of fraud detection, cash recovery and audit tests
- Equip you with sample data, providing a glimpse of the resulting report prior to the (crunch time) situation
- Suggest fraud detection and audit procedures to perform on the resulting reports
The course comes complete with sample data, examples, review questions, final exam and course evaluation.
InformationActive Inc. is registered with the National Association of State Boards of Accountancy (NASBA) as a sponsor of continuing professional education on the National Registry of CPE Sponsors. State boards of accountancy have final authority on the acceptance of individual courses for CPE credit. Complaints regarding registered sponsors may be addressed to the National Registry of CPE Sponsors, 150 Fourth Avenue North, Suite 700, Nashville, TN, 37219-2417. Web site: www.nasba.org.
For more information about our administrative policies, such as complaint resolution and refund, please contact us here.