Self Study Course - Auditing, Fraud Detection and Cash Recovery using ActiveData
Format: Electronic download
Purpose: To assist auditors, fraud examiners and management in implementing data analysis routines using ActiveData for Excel Professional Edition.
Includes sections on random sampling, stratified random sampling, monetary unit sampling and Digital Analysis using Benford's Law.
This course will:
- Introduce you to the powerful combination of ActiveData and Excel
- Walk you through basic fraud detection and cash recovery reporting concepts
- Map out each step for the most common of fraud detection, cash recovery and audit tests
- Equip you with sample data, providing a glimpse of the resulting report prior to the (crunch time) situation
- Suggest fraud detection and audit procedures to perform on the resulting reports
The course comes complete with sample data, examples, review questions, final exam and course evaluation.
Please note that CPE credits are no longer available for this self-study course.